99-466 Door Casing Molding Router Bit Style 366
Trim carpenters, remodelers, and woodworking enthusiasts can now mill molding of almost any size, shape and configuration to add beautiful detail to match existing trim or create an all new look. All that's required is a 2-1/4 HP or larger router, a sturdy router table and fence, and a...
- Creates industry standard casing profiles #366
- Perfectly match four standard door casing designs with your choice of wood
- Add elegant detail to doors, windows, built-ins and many other projects
- Use with hardwood or softwood to mill stain grade molding
- Use with table mounted, CNC or automatic routers
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision, and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Can use the full bit or partial to get different profiles.
Can't make the casing one pass, took me 4 passes to make. It was worth it. It looks assume. Can't beat a freud rotor bit.
best bits on the market for the money
very clean and smooth cuts on hard and soft woods