Freud - 99-465 Door Casing Molding Router Bit Style 356
Trim carpenters, remodelers, and woodworking enthusiasts can now mill molding of almost any size, shape and configuration to add beautiful detail to match existing trim or create an all new look. ...
Items You May Need
Item 836793Model 75-104
Item 828801Model 99-520
Item 837206Model 99-466
Item 837224Model 99-467
Item 857876Model 1791000K
Item 424394Model PM25350K
Item 849644Model 708658K
Item 847117Model 60-100
Item 837231Model 99-472
Item 828862Model 38-106
- Creates industry standard casing profiles #356
- Perfectly match four standard door casing designs with your choice of wood
- Add elegant detail to doors, windows, built-ins and many other projects
- Use with hardwood or softwood to mill stain grade molding
- Use with table mounted, CNC or automatic routers
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision, and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty