75-110 Upcut Spiral Router Bit 1/2"D 1-5/8"CL 1/2"SH
Freud’s solid carbide up spiral bits combine effective chip removal with a cut that can’t be matched by standard straight bits. Ideal for production settings.Excellent for grooves and dadoes in all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods.Use on CNC and other automatic...
Freud’s solid carbide up spiral bits combine effective chip removal with a cut that can’t be matched by standard straight bits. Ideal for production settings.
- Excellent for grooves and dadoes in all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Application: Cutting mortises and routing deep blind holes
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.