75-108 Upcut Spiral Router Bit 1/2"D 1-1/4"CL 1/2"SH
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a mid May shipment.
You May Also Like
Freud’s solid carbide up spiral bits combine effective chip removal with a cut that can’t be matched by standard straight bits. Ideal for production settings.
- Excellent for grooves and dadoes in all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Application: Cutting mortises and routing deep blind holes
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty