Freud - 50-509 Flush Trim Router Bit Top And Bottom Bearing 3/4"D 1-5/8"CL 1/2"SH
Double bearing design allows you to choose the cutting direction that best suits your work piece. Freud’s Top & Bottom Bearing Bits let you rout half the curve in one direction, flip the work...
Item 833361Model 50-501
Item 828730Model 42-102
Item 828888Model 41-402
Item 828729Model 42-100
Item 835151Model 42-204
Item 834711Model 42-202
Item 845408Model 41-502
Item 828732Model 42-106
Item 843720Model 48-112
Item 838923Model 48-102
Double bearing design allows you to choose the cutting direction that best suits your work piece. Freud’s Top & Bottom Bearing Bits let you rout half the curve in one direction, flip the work piece over and rout the other half in the opposite direction without repositioning your pattern. Perfect for templates placed above or below the work piece, or to trim laminates or veneer perfectly flush with countertops, shelving and other projects.
- Cuts all hardwoods, softwoods, plastic laminates and veneered plywood.
- Use on hand-held routers, laminate trimmers, and table-mounted portable routers.
- Application: Trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Articles & Blogs
Designing and creating cutting boards have never been so easy. In addition to offering conventional square cutting board designs and products, Woodcraft has added new contoured design templates for you to make special shape boards for any occasion. This is an idea that came from the heart of our Woodcraft product design guys, George Snyder and Ben Bice. When they’re not at their desks, they can always be found in the woodshop, coming up with new innovative and fun ideas for you to make in your woodshop. On top of that, they spend whatever spare time they have teaching and helping all of us at Woodcraft.