Freud - 44-108 Triple Flute Flush Trim Router Bit 1/2" SH 1/2" D 1-1/2" CL
These are the bits to rely on for a smooth, burn-free cut. Two flutes provide faster cutting and three flutes yield a superior finish. Freud offers a variety of Flush Trim Router Bits for all your...
Items You May Need
Item 863156Model 62-106
Item 828891Model 44-104
Item 828736Model 44-100
Item 840561Model 75-509
Item 828733Model 42-110
Item 828731Model 42-104
Item 843720Model 48-112
Item 828735Model 42-116
Item 840560Model 75-508
Item 828730Model 42-102
Item 828734Model 42-114
• Some feature bottom mounted bearings for trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work.
• Those with two flutes provide faster cutting in all composite materials including plywood, hardwood, and softwood.
• Those with three flutes yield a superior finish.
• Use on portable or table-mounted routers
• Solid carbide
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. These are the router bits to rely on for a smooth, burn-free cut.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty