12-102 Double Flute Straight Router Bit 1/2" SH 1/4"D 7/8"CL
Achieve general stock removal with a smooth finish with the Freud Double Fluted Straight Bit.Freud straight bits cut smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles. End of bit relief allows for fast plunging. Cuts all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and...
Achieve general stock removal with a smooth finish with the Freud Double Fluted Straight Bit.
- Freud straight bits cut smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles.
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging.
- Cuts all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Articles & Blogs
The Woodcraft Magazine June/July Issue #47 is available on-line, at your local Woodcraft store, or favorite newsstand starting Tuesday, May 29th, 2012. Featuring 4 projects, 5 Tools & Techniques, 2 Hot New Tools, 3 Tips & Tricks, and many other woodworking related topics that belong in your woodworking library. Each of the projects in this issue, as with every Woodcraft Magazine issue, comes with a Convenience-Plus Buying Guide, Cut List and in-depth explanation with detailed layout instructions.