Freeman - 21 Degree Full Head Framing Nailer with Interchangeable Triggers, Model PFR2190
Getting ready to renovate? The Freeman 21 Degree Full Head Framing Nailer should be your first purchase if you have lots of nailing to do. It shoots industry standard plastic collated 21 degree...
Item 417092Model SFR2190
Item 417825Model PF18GLCN
Item 845005Model PFN1564
Item 845004Model PFN64
Getting ready to renovate? The Freeman 21 Degree Full Head Framing Nailer should be your first purchase if you have lots of nailing to do. It shoots industry standard plastic collated 21 degree nails ranging in size from 2" to 3 1/2". The body of this gun is constructed of die-cast magnesium making it lightweight and durable with the same feel and dependability as the most expensive guns on the market. It also has interchangeable triggers for single or contact firing.
- Housing Material: Magnesium
- Operating Pressure: 70 to115 psi
- Magazine Capacity: 55 pcs.
- Fastener Gauge Range: 8 to10 gauge
- Fastener Length Range: 2" - 3.5"
- Dimensions: 20" x 6.5" x 14.25"
- Tool Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 14.5 lbs
The 21 Degree Full Head Framing Nailer includes oil, goggles, and wrenches.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Articles & Blogs
For the first time in 15 years, the Wood County Habitat for Humanity in Parkersburg, West Virginia, home of Woodcraft corporate headquarters, sponsored a Women Build Day.