Freeman - 15 Ga - 2-1/2" Angle Finish Nailer, Model PFN1564
Top off your projects with Freeman’s 2-1/2-inch 15-gauge Angled Finish Nailer! Use it to install moldings, chair rails, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. It features a tool-less,...
You May Also Like
Item 845004Model PFN64
Item 842142Model FN250C
Item 418411Model D51276K
• Collation Type: Paper
• Operating Pressure: 70 to 110 psi
• Fastener Gauge Range: 15 gauge
• Uses Strip style magazines
• Magazine Capacity: 100 pcs.
• Fastener Length Range: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
• Dimensions: 14.5" x 3.25" x 10.5"
• Tool Weight: 4.5 lbs
• Shipping Weight: 8.5 lbs
The Freeman 15 Gauge 34° Angle Finish Nailer includes reversible belt hook, oil, goggles, and wrenches.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.