15 Ga - 2-1/2" Angle Finish Nailer, Model PFN1564
Top off your projects with Freeman’s 2-1/2-inch 15-gauge Angled Finish Nailer! Use it to install moldings, chair rails, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. It features a tool-less,...
Top off your projects with Freeman’s 2-1/2-inch 15-gauge Angled Finish Nailer! Use it to install moldings, chair rails, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. It features a tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use. A simple flip of the selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact fastening, depending on the application, with no additional parts or tools required. The finger depth adjusts for flush fastening into varying material for improved control and a professional finish. The 34-degree angle of the magazine allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease.
- Collation Type: Paper
- Operating Pressure: 70 to 110 psi
- Fastener Gauge Range: 15 gauge
- Uses Strip style magazines
- Magazine Capacity: 100 pcs.
- Fastener Length Range: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 3.25" x 10.5"
- Tool Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 lbs
The Freeman 15 Gauge 34° Angle Finish Nailer includes reversible belt hook, oil, goggles, and wrenches.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.