WW14407145 Woodworker II Saw Blade, 14"x 40T, .145" Kerf x 1" Bore, ATB
Try this Woodworker II Premium Carbide Tipped Saw Blade 14" x 40T, .145" Kerf x 1" Bore, ATB. With this one all-purpose blade you can rip and crosscut 1"- 2" Rockhards and Softwoods resulting in a smooth-as-sanded surface. Ply-Veneers of oak and birch will crosscut with no bottom...
Please Note: This item is not normally stocked by Forrest, and therefore, there may be a 5-6 week lead time on delivery.
- 20 degree Face Hook for easy feed
- Our double hard and 40% stronger C-4 carbide will give up to 300% longer life between sharpenings
- Use 20T or 30T version if ripping mostly thick stock hardwoods
- Side wobble is held to .001” – with other brands .004/.010” is common
- Specifically engineered clearances on the carbide teeth can totally eliminate side scoring
- No planning/joining or sanding needed, in many cases a glue-line cut can be obtained, depending on the accuracy of the saw machine
- Thin-kerf, 3/32” width or less, blades make cutting easier with minimum power saw machines. They also remove 25% less material
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days unless the item is out of stock with Forrest. If it needs to be manufactured, your blade can take 8-10 weeks to make. Please contact Woodcraft customer service for status of your order.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. 10% restock fee will apply and customer pays return shipping
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return directly to the store where the purchase was made.
Blades will perform to customer's full satisfaction or may be returned within 30 days in good condition for full credit. Guarantee does not apply to blades used on other than Forrest approved operations. If high quality local sharpening is not available, Forrest recommends returning your blades to Forrest to be sharpened to maintain ideal sharpness and tooth geometry. Failure to maintain proper sharpness and geometry may void guarantee and inhibit blade's performance. Other than stated in this guarantee, Forrest Manufacturing Company makes no other warranties concerning products shipped, either express or implied.
WW16407170 Woodworker II Saw Blade, 16"x 40T, .170" Kerf x 1" Bore, ATBItem 415866
CM141006125 Chopmaster Circular Saw Blade 14" x 100 ToothItem 420741
Miter Saw Blade - 12" x 1" Bore x 90T - MOFN/ATBItem 172139
LU91R012 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade 12" x 1" Bore x 72 Tooth ATBItem 832606
236.008.12 Miter Saw/Circular Saw Blade, 12" x 8T x 1" boreItem 417740
12" Carbide Tooth Circular Miter Saw BladeItem 182961
CM06H406100 Chopmaster Circular Saw Blade 6-1/2" x 40 ToothItem 420737
CM08H606100 Chopmaster Circular Saw Blade 8-1/2" x 60 ToothItem 420739
CM12806115A Chopmaster Circular Saw Blade 12" x 80 ToothItem 420740