Forrest - WW08Q407100 Woodworker II Saw Blade, 8 -1/4 x 40T, .100" Kerf x 5/8" Bore, ATB
Try this Woodworker II Premium Carbide Tipped Saw Blade: 8 -1/4" x 40T, .100" Kerf x 5/8" Bore, ATB. With this one all-purpose blade you can rip & crosscut 1"-2" Rockhards and Softwoods...
Item 415862Model WW06407100
Item 816352Model WW10407100
Item 417729Model P08040
Item 415866Model WW16407170
Item 420738Model CM07H606100
Item 825524Model CM08Q606100
Item 812501Model WW08407100
Item 823212Model 250.024.08
Item 496304Model 496304
Item 495381Model 495381
Item 420755Model DH08607100
Item 420751Model NM108011100
Item 822108Model 251.040.07
Item 829442Model D0840X
Item 127240Model LU84M011
Item 844296Model LU86R006M20
- 20 degree Face Hook for easy feed
- Our double hard and 40% stronger C-4 carbide will give up to 300% longer life between sharpenings
- Use 20T or 30T version if ripping mostly thick stock hardwoods
- Side wobble is held to .001” – with other brands .004/.010” is common
- Specifically engineered clearances on the carbide teeth can totally eliminate side scoring
- No planning/joining or sanding needed, in many cases a glue-line cut can be obtained, depending on the accuracy of the saw machine
- Thin-kerf, 3/32” width or less, blades make cutting easier with minimum power saw machines. They also remove 25% less material
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days unless the item is out of stock with Forrest. If it needs to be manufactured, your blade can take 8-10 weeks to make. Please contact Woodcraft customer service for status of your order.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. 10% restock fee will apply and customer pays return shipping
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return directly to the store where the purchase was made.
Blades will perform to customer's full satisfaction or may be returned within 30 days in good condition for full credit. Guarantee does not apply to blades used on other than Forrest approved operations. If high quality local sharpening is not available, Forrest recommends returning your blades to Forrest to be sharpened to maintain ideal sharpness and tooth geometry. Failure to maintain proper sharpness and geometry may void guarantee and inhibit blade's performance. Other than stated in this guarantee, Forrest Manufacturing Company makes no other warranties concerning products shipped, either express or implied.