495386 Solid Surface/Laminate Saw Blade 260mm x 30mm bore x 64 Tooth MATG
Festool's carbide tipped Solid Surface/Laminate blade for the Kapex Miter Saw is a long-lasting, high cut quality blade for laminate flooring and solid surface countertop material. The Solid...
You May Also Like
Festool's carbide tipped Solid Surface/Laminate blade for the Kapex Miter Saw is a long-lasting, high cut quality blade for laminate flooring and solid surface countertop material.
The Solid Surface/Laminate Blade incorporates an offset tooth design known as MATB (Modified Alternating Top Bevel), allowing the blade to cut alternately to the left and right, generating a more efficient and cleaner cut. This tooth shape is ideal for cutting solid surface materials, plastics, and materials with hard coatings such as laminate flooring.
The thin kerf blade design meets less resistance for more efficient cutting and produces less material waste. Laser cut expansion slots reduce vibration for faster, quieter cutting while an oversized 30mm arbor enables more secure fastening of the blade to the saw further reducing vibration for more precise cutting.
- Ideal for solid surface materials, plastics, and materials with hard coatings such as laminate flooring
- Oversized 30mm arbor enables more secure fastening of the blade to the saw
- Carbide-tipped, TC saw blade for Kapex KS 120 sliding compound miter saw
- Blade Diameter: 260mm
- Teeth: 64 tooth
- Kerf: 2.5mm
- Bore: 30mm arbor
- Hook Angle: -5 deg hook angle
- Tooth Type: MATB (Modified Alternating Top Bevel)
- Tooth Shape: TC
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Power Tools and Selected Other Items:As part of their 30-day money back guarantee, Festool accepts returns of power tools and selected other items (items with a Festool serial number) for a period of 30 days after receipt. Customer must contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance before returning item.
Item must be in complete, unused, resalable condition. Customer is responsible for return freight. Return subject to a 15% restocking fee. Contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Festool (Tooltechnic) warranties their items against manufacturers defects for 3 years on power, air and cordless tools. If you have a warranty issue, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for assistance.