Festool 10" Laminate Blade For Kapex Miter Saw, 64 Tooth
This item is a special order and your account will be charged when you place your order.
You May Also Like
Festool's carbide tipped Solid Surface/Laminate blade for the Kapex Miter Saw is a long-lasting, high cut quality blade for laminate flooring and solid surface countertop material.
The Solid Surface/Laminate Blade incorporates an offset tooth design known as MATB (Modified Alternating Top Bevel), allowing the blade to cut alternately to the left and right, generating a more efficient and cleaner cut. This tooth shape is ideal for cutting solid surface materials, plastics, and materials with hard coatings such as laminate flooring.
The thin kerf blade design meets less resistance for more efficient cutting and produces less material waste. Laser cut expansion slots reduce vibration for faster, quieter cutting while an oversized 30mm arbor enables more secure fastening of the blade to the saw further reducing vibration for more precise cutting.
- Ideal for solid surface materials, plastics, and materials with hard coatings such as laminate flooring
- Oversized 30mm arbor enables more secure fastening of the blade to the saw
- Carbide-tipped, TC saw blade for Kapex KS 120 sliding compound miter saw
- Blade Diameter: 260mm
- Teeth: 64 tooth
- Kerf: 2.5mm
- Bore: 30mm arbor
- Hook Angle: -5 deg hook angle
- Tooth Type: MATB (Modified Alternating Top Bevel)
- Tooth Shape: TC