The Milescraft DrillPump750 is designed to work with most electrical drills with a maximum speed of 2,800 RPM. This water transfer pump is ideal for draining small ponds, fish tanks, small pools or even a flooded basement. FeaturesUnit pumps up to 750 gallons per hourSelf-priming up to...
- Unit pumps up to 750 gallons per hour
- Self-priming up to 12 feet
- 3/8” shank on this unit fits all common chucks
- 3/4″ hose connection for use with a standard garden hose
Tips & Tricks
- Never run the DrillPump in reverse
- DrillPump will not turn by hand. This must be chucked to the drill.
- DrillPump must be mounted for proper usage. Do not hold in hand.
- After every use apply a small amount of silicone grease. To apply, unscrew the side and put a bit of grease on the housing where the rubber fan blades touch, then reassemble.
- Do not get the drill wet, or use the drill pump with flammable liquids.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Milescraft accepts returns within 90 days of receipt. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization details.
Warranty varies by product, call (224) 227-6930 for warranty details.