Mini Flocker is easy to use. Just put a small amount of fibers in the tube and gently pump them on to your prepared surface. Gives a beautifully soft, velvety finish that's far superior to felt...
- Use inexpensive pieces of wood and cover them with Suede-Tex flocking fibers
- Suede-Tex flocking fibers are non-toxic once they have dried
- Tool Chest or Machinist Boxes - protect your tools with flocking fibers
- Cutlery drawers - protect silverware. Suede-Tex flocking fibers will not affect silverware
- Bottoms of bowls or lamps - protect the tabletop surface with flocking fibers
Articles & Blogs
In this upcycle project, we had the opportunity to bring in a jewelry armoire from one of our Woodcraft marketing team members, Lori Haught. Lori decided rather than putting this in her Spring yard sale, why not refurbish it and give her bedroom decor an added useful piece to match other items therein. So, it was off to the Woodcraft product development department for a plan of action!
The first time Dwayne Ernest stepped onto a live audience stage was to show 3 examples of refurbishing projects he and his Woodcraft team built for a refurbishing contest sponsored by Sonoran Living Live and his Chandler, AZ Woodcraft Store.
mini flocker (flocker?)
good instructions, project came out great!
works as advertised
so simple but, so right for the job! !
it is good
it was a lot eseuer then puting it on by hand
Just what I was looking for
better than before
I've been using seude tex for over 40 years and I finally got tired of changing and cleaning my "original" pump sprayer every time I wanted to change colors so I purchased one of these new style "puffers" and was so impressed that I now own 5 of them. Hoorraahh!