DMT - Diamond Whetstone Mini Diamond Sharpening Stone, Fine
A portable enhancement to any tool kit is the Mini Diamond 70mm stone in DMT®'s signature polka-dot pattern. Size: 2-11/16" x 15/16" x 3/16"F-Fine (Red 25 micron / 600 mesh)FAST: Hardest...
Item 411937Model W7E
Item 411935Model W7C
Item 411904Model W8F
Item 411905Model W8E
Item 411955Model AHF
Item 411902Model W8X
- Size: 2-11/16" x 15/16" x 3/16"
- F-Fine (Red 25 micron / 600 mesh)
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
***(Is) all it is cracked up to be.
I mostly use this item to hand sharpen hair styling scissors and it is perfect. I prefer it over some machines especially for convex blades.