Dia-Sharp, 8" x 3" Bench Stone, Extra-extra-coarse
Quickly hone a razor-like edge with the uninterrupted diamond sharpening surface of this DMT 8" x 3" extra-extra coarse dia-sharp stone. This continuous diamond surface stone provides a cutting...
- 8" x 3" extra-extra coarse stone
- Continuous diamond surface
- Water used as the lubricating wash, no oil needed
- Great for waterstone flattening
- DMT monocrystalline technology
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only for defective product (see above). If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
Articles & Blogs
Perfect starting place- forget grinders;flatten wa
I visited DMT and they recommended this for the perfect alternative to hollow-grinding, using sandpaper, or any other grinding/starting sharpening for chisels, plane blades, etc. This size is big enough to flatten all your expensive waterstones (a MUST!). and is perfect with grinding jigs like the new Veritas II. Change degrees on chisels such as 30 to 25 degrees, with some sweat equity. Works quickly and perfectly to create a new edge on chipped tools. I start here, go to 325 grit diamond, then 1200, 4000, and 8000 grit waterstones. Finish off with a strop for a mirror finish you won't believe.
Nice diamond stone
puts a nice final sharp edge on