Variable Speed Compact Router with LEDs and Plunge Base, 1.25HP, Model DWP611PK
The DWP611PK 1-1/4 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router Combo Kit with LED's has a 1-1/4 HP motor to deliver power for the toughest applications, and variable speed control for optimal bit...
You May Also Like
• Durable 1.25 HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
• Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
• Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
• Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
• Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64" (fixed base only)
• Plunge base incorporates fine-tune adjustment rod for precise depth setting
• Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
• Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
• Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position (fixed base only)
• Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal (fixed base only)
• Motor can be transitioned quickly and easily between fixed and plunge bases
• Overmolded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip (plunge base only)
• Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base and 2" with plunge base
• Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
• Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control (fixed base)
• Large plunge base platform provides added stability for heavier applications and sub-base accepts universal template guides
• Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
Amps: 7.0 Amps
HP: 1.25 HP
No Load Speed: 16,000 - 27,000 rpm
Collet Diameter: 1/4"
Plunge Stroke: 2"
Depth Stop: 5
Base Dimension: 4" (standard), 4 3/8" x 5 3/4" (plunge)
Spindle Lock: 12 Position
Tool Weight: 4.1 lb. (fixed); 6.2 lb. (plunge)
Shipping Weight: 8 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Articles & Blogs
A terrific little router
This compact router is easy to grip and is easy to see what your doing with the clear base and led lights. Also with it being 1 1/4 hp it has enough zip for a lot of jobs.
Not what I had hoped for
I found the slop between the plunge bushings and the tiny rods to be too great, allowing for racking side to side movement of the bit. Probably still better than the Trend plunge.The plunge base is also small making it hard to plunge without tilting.
Out of the Box a super prize!
Have just used the router two times so far and I am very happy with it's performance. My shop is my garage and it is not heated so during the late fall and early winter I have to wait for warm days to do any meaningful wood work. It is very easy to setup and use. In the process of making an early American chest and making the joints was a easy. I really like this router.