DeWalt - Heavy-Duty 6-1/2" Corded TrackSaw Kit
Features: Zero clearance TrackSaw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cutsFor use with TrackSaw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions (track not...
Item 838360Model D24000S
Item 575388Model 575388
Item 575390Model 575390
Item 825515Model DW734
Item 825513Model DW618B3
Item 575389Model 575389
Item 575387Model 575387
Item 419860Model RK3441K
- Zero clearance TrackSaw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts
- For use with TrackSaw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions (track not included)
- On-track cut depth: 2-1/8" @ 90°, 1-5/8" @ 45º; depth scale accurately indicates exact depth of cut accounting for track thickness
- 12A, 1300W motor effortlessly powers through hard woods up to 2-1/8" thick
- Continuous Anti-Kickback mechanism & riving knife prevent kickback when engaged
- Low profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confined spaces
- Straight Plunge Mechanism for optimal ergonomics
- Universal 1-1/4" Dust Port for 90% efficient dust collection with vacuum
- Power: 12 Amp, 1300 W
- No Load Speed: 1750 - 4000 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2" (165mm)
- Bevel Capacity: 47 Degrees
- Max. Cut at 90 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Max. Cut at 45 Degrees: 1-5/8"
- Weight: 11.5 lbs
- DWS520 Heavy-Duty TrackSaw
- Kit Box
- 6-1/2" (20mm arbor size) 48-Tooth Ultra Fine Finishing Blade
- Blade wrench
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Articles & Blogs
In this month’s Woodcraft Magazine, January Issue #44, our Editor-in-Chief, Jim Harrold writes an article responding to the Feb/Mar 2011 magazine issue where he asked for solutions in setting up a shop for the wheelchair woodworker. His article and this blog are the result of the many letters and emails sent. It is one thing to have ideas to create woodworking, or be inspired from others works, but without a user friendly shop in these circumstances, none of the ideas or inspirations can become a reality. Five areas of importance in a shop design are, wheel chair design with reach considerations, floor plan or shop layout, cabinets with power tools, managing materials with storage, and product choices that consider safety with convenience. When designing a floor plan you will first need to consider the wheelchair type. Variations include motorized units, sports models and other manual designs.
Work wood into an exciting project, enter it in the Woodworking Contest on Instructables.com, and you may win some cool tools provided by Woodcraft.
Do visions of creating something brand-new for the world occupy your mind more than you care to admit? Do ideas for new projects pop up when you are watching TV, cleaning house or driving to work? If so, chances are you are well acquainted with Instructables.com, the ultimate website for creators – or you should be!