DeWalt - 2-1/4HP Three Base Router Kit, Model DW618B3
Perform nearly every routing operation you care to with this DeWalt Three Base Router Kit. Includes DW618M motor pack, DW6184 fixed base, DW6182 plunge base, DW6183 D-handle base, 1/4" and 1/2"...
Item 821741Model DW616K
Item 874024Model DCW600B
Item 822704Model 1617EVSPK
Item 814269Model 1617EVS
Item 158997Model PM-P254
Perform nearly every routing operation you care to with this DeWalt Three Base Router Kit. Includes DW618M motor pack, DW6184 fixed base, DW6182 plunge base, DW6183 D-handle base, 1/4" and 1/2" collets, wrench, large hole sub base, vacuum adaptor, and kit box.
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 Amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
- D-handle incorporates trigger switch with lock-on feature Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Right or left switch and cordset location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits
- Five position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128" per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays
- Easy to reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing
- Amps: 12.0Amps
- Horsepower: 2-1/4HP
- No Load Speed: 8,000-24,000rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/2", 1/4"
- Plunge Stroke: 2-1/2"
- Depth Stop: Micro-fine depth adjustment ring
- Base Dimension: 6"
- Spindle Lock
- Tool Weight: 10.1 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 23.6 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft and the Instructables are looking for a lot of great tables and desks – project entries for the Tables & Desks Contest now underway on Instructables.com through Jan. 2, 2017.
Residents of Iowa, North Dakota and Utah submitted the two tabletops and one desktop that won the Grand Prizes in the Tables & Desks Contest on Instructables.com
The American Woodshop co-hosts Scott and Suzy Phillips will focus Season 26 of their long-running PBS television show on a history in wood with custom creations from independent woodshops across the country. Thirteen new episodes will begin airing Saturday, January 19. Check your local PBS station for airtimes. Woodcraft is proud to continue our sponsorship of The American Woodshop.
Great Tool Set
I love this tool, all 3 bases are very handy. I would buy it again. Great value.
Should have bought it years ago
The "D" handle base is one of the handiest tools I own