1-3/4 HP Fixed Base Router
Model DW6161-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11 AMP motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods. Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location. Adjustable,...
- 3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11.0 Amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and the ability to use the same motor pack for all bases
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Right or left switch and cordset location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and eliminating frozen bits
- DW616M Motor Pack
- DW6184 Fixed Base
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- 2 wrenches
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase. EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Articles & Blogs
We began with Hand-Cut Dovetails in Part 1 of the Dovetail Discovery Center Seminars held at the Toledo Woodcraft store.
In this 2 & 3 part blog, we will take a look at two dovetail jigs. John Nystrom in Part 2, will demonstrate the capabilities of the Porter-Cable 12″, Model 4210 Dovetail Jig, followed by Carl Kuhnle’s skill set in Part 3 on the Leigh Super 12″ Dovetail Jig.
Werner John is not only a musician, but a man of many talents, including writing, recording, performing and teaching music using his own handcrafted Native American Flutes. As a young boy, Werner found a connection to nature growing up in the New York Hudson River Valley. With artisan parents and grandparents as an example and a woodworking father to learn from, Werner became a carpenter’s apprentice when he was 18, and worked in lumber yards for his college education. In addition to woodworking his other passion was music. As a musician in his 30′s, Werner found himself taking on 12 students left behind by his former Austrian instructor. This confirmed in Werner’s heart and mind that he had something to offer others in music education. He soon finished college and became a teacher, while performing and recording in Ashville, North Carolina.