Convex Curve Cutter
Convex Curve Cutter
The Convex Curve Cutter© is the innovative and unique bandsaw accessory that permits the woodworker to easily and consistently create beautiful convex curvatures to the sides of projects such as jewelry boxes, keepsake boxes, dried flower vases, and similar projects.For most...
The Convex Curve Cutter© is the innovative and unique bandsaw accessory that permits the woodworker to easily and consistently create beautiful convex curvatures to the sides of projects such as jewelry boxes, keepsake boxes, dried flower vases, and similar projects.
For most woodworkers, a priority on their project list is usually a jewelry box or keepsake box for that special someone that might include a spouse, daughter, or granddaughter. There are hundreds of box designs out there with all kinds of shapes and features. Usually, the sides are straight up and down with no originality. For years, and with little result, woodworkers have been seeking an easy and inexpensive method to achieve consistent convex and concave curvatures on the sides of their projects. Achieving convex curve consistency with past methods has been exceedingly difficult if not impossible. Now there is an easy, unique, and inexpensive method of doing this. Limited only by how you want your curve to look and the re-saw capability of your bandsaw, the Convex Curve Cutter© (CCC) is the long awaited accessory that easily attaches to your bandsaw and accurately shapes beautiful convex curves on the sides of wood jewelry boxes, potpourri vases, keepsake boxes and other projects where a curved side would add additional beauty. The CCC will work well with miter joints, box joints, dovetail joints, and inserted splines in the corners. As shown later in the CCC manual, you can use the cutoffs from the convex sided boxes to make beautiful concave shaped sides on another box. Simply reverse the miters on the cutoff pieces, cut a slot for the bottom, glue them together and you have a beautiful concave sided box. The CCC is very versatile and offers the beginning and experienced woodworker the opportunity to create beautiful and timeless projects. They can be square, rectangular, and for the more adventurous, multi-sided as well. The curve can be asymmetrical as well as symmetrical. The size of your curvature is limited only by the resaw capability of your bandsaw less 1” for the thickness of the CCC base and rotating table.
- Use to create beautiful convex curvatures on the bandsaw
- Create one of a kind boxes
- Make 4, 6, or 8 sided projects
- Concave projects can be made using the convex cut offs
- Create symmetrical and asymmetrical projects
- Works with miter joints, box joints, dovetail joints, and inserted splines in the corners
- Works with most band saw tables with a 3/4" miter slot
- Brand: Convex Curve Cutter©
- Radius Range: 2" to 8" in 1" increments, 8" to 18", in 2" increments
- Compatible Miter Track: 3/4" wide x 3/8" deep
- Manufactured in the USA
- (1) Convex Curve Cutter
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.