CNC SHARK II
Rebate Available! Learn More
You May Also Like
Next Wave Automation
- Fully compatible with full size 2 ¼ hp routers (see list of compatible routers)
- Includes Vectric Desktop V9 Designing Software ($349 Retail Value)
- Over sixty 3D STL files included, ($150 Retail Value)
- Download free project plans from Vectric
- Free downloadable CNC SHARK Control Panel program included
- Interlocking aluminum table with rigid channels for fast, flexible clamping
- Bearings: 12 precision linear bearing guides (4 on each axis) for maximum rigidity
- Resolution: Full step of 0.0005 inch; at 1/8 step 0.0000625 inch
- NEMA 23 stepper motors
- USB interface with on controller memory storage
- High precision lead screws with wear compensating system
- 24V Supply to provide full power to the steppers
- One-year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
- Weight (lbs): 115.00
- Compatible Software: Windows 7 or later
- Dimensions: 24.25" (W), 36" (L), 24.5" (H)
- Table size 16”x 36”
- CNC Machine Travel: 13" (X), 25" (Y), 7" (Z)
- Compatible routers: Porter Cable 890, 690, Bosch 1617, Dewalt 618, other routers with a 3½” motor diameter
- Routers sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Most orders ship in approximately 2-4 business days. However, The CNC Shark HD4s with Extended Bases take a little longer. It should ship in 10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.