SHARK HD400 CNC Machine
The newest in 3D Carving, Next Wave's CNC SHARK HD400, includes the latest version of Vectric Desktop software. This CNC machine is ready to go out of the box! Includes Vectric Desktop Design Software and is fully compatible with full size 2 ¼ HP routers. FeaturesFully compatible with...
The newest in 3D Carving, Next Wave's CNC SHARK HD400, includes the latest version of Vectric Desktop software. This CNC machine is ready to go out of the box! Includes Vectric Desktop Design Software and is fully compatible with full size 2 ¼ HP routers.
- Fully compatible with full size 2 ¼ HP routers (see list of compatible routers)
- Includes latest version of Vectric Desktop Design Software
- Over sixty 3D STL files included
- Download free project plans from Vectric
- Free downloadable CNC SHARK Control Panel program included
- Interlocking aluminum table with rigid channels for fast, flexible clamping
- Bearings: 12 precision linear bearing guides (4 on each axis) for maximum rigidity
- Resolution: Full step of 0.0005 inch; at 1/8 step 0.0000625 inch
- NEMA 23 stepper motors
- USB interface with on controller memory storage
- High precision lead screws with wear compensating system
- 24V Supply to provide full power to the steppers
- One-year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
- Weight (lbs): 115.00
- Compatible Software: Windows 7 or later
- Dimensions: 24.25" (W), 36" (L), 24.5" (H)
- Table size 16”x 36”
- CNC Machine Travel: 13" (X), 25" (Y), 7" (Z)
- Compatible routers: Porter Cable 890, 690, Bosch 1617, Dewalt 618, other routers with a 3½” motor diameter
- Routers sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Next WaveItem 423407
Next WaveItem 173737