DAF-001 Digital Angle Finder
Find and measure angles and more wit the CMT Digital Angle Finder. This multi-functional tool is easy to operate. The base unit features a very clear, detailed LCD display as well as a pair of levelling vials and a pivoting measuring arm. When the arm is extended the angle it makes with...
Find and measure angles and more wit the CMT Digital Angle Finder. This multi-functional tool is easy to operate.
The base unit features a very clear, detailed LCD display as well as a pair of levelling vials and a pivoting measuring arm. When the arm is extended the angle it makes with the base is indicated clearly on digital read-out to the nearest 0.5 degrees.
The vials allow variations from the vertical and the horizontal to be accurately measured.
- Lock function prevents the last measurement from being lost
- Low battery indicator and automatic shut off function
- Robust but lightweight
- Battery and instructions included
- Battery voltage: 3 volt
- Dimensions: 10" x 2" x 1"
- Measuring Range: 0 to 360 degrees
- Resolution: 0.05 degrees
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.