838.001.11 3-Bit Roundover Router Bit Set 1/4"SH
CMT's Roundover Sets give you the maximum flexibility for all of your projects by putting the most requested diameters in one package. Available in 1/2" and 1/4" shanks. Roundover radii are 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2". These versatile bits are always in demand - the simple clean lines of a...
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
Note: Products labeled 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' are shipped directly from the manufacturer, whose warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft. In-stock product will ship within 5 business days. All returns after 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. For details, click on the 'Ships Direct From Manufacturer' link below.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in unopened, original packaging and return requested within 10 days of receipt. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.
Articles & Blogs
How To Make Your Own Sign
Let’s begin with the MILESCRAFT TurnLock SignCrafter Sign Making Jig, Woodcraft Item #146219. You can create professional horizontal signs in no time at all. The ready to use kit includes templates, clamps, template guide bushing and carbide-tipped router bit. “Easy-To-Use” self-spacing templates ensure consistent signs every time with no measuring.
It’s smart to work on your hangups
gets much easier when you have an ample supply of hooks or pegs to hang things
on. Check out this easy hat rack project to get your organizing started!
838.501.11 3-Bit Roundover Router Bit Set 1/2"SHItem 817531
Router Bit Set Roundover and Beading Set 1/2" SHItem 145783
837.501.11 3-Bit Cove Router Bit Set 1/2"SHItem 822320
814.001.11 Round Nose Router Bit Set 1/4"SHItem 823006
89-152 Round Over/Beading Router Router Bit Set 6-Piece 1/2" SHItem 834985
806.001.11 3 Bit Flush Trim Router Bit Set 1/4"SHItem 823004
800.517.11 Cove Raised Panel Router Bit Set 1/2"SHItem 816849
800.503.11 12-Piece Router Bit Set - 1/4"SHItem 817506
9500 Solid Brass Router Inlay Router Bit SetItem 09I16
2044B Multi-Beading Router Bit Set 1/2" R X 1-3/4" D X 3/4" CL 2-5/8" OLItem 826731