CMT - 800.506.11 Slot Cutter Router Bit Set 1/2"SH 1/8"-23/32"H 1-7/8"D
CMT's Three Wing Slot Cutter Set routs slots, grooves and rabbets from 1/8" to 23/32" deep. Ideal for biscuit joints and milling perfect tongue and groove joints.Set includes 4 carbide tipped...
Item 822283Model 822.316.11B
Item 830404Model 850.601.11
Item 822297Model 822.348.11B
Item 868312Model 6220
Item 822296Model 822.348.11A
Item 817523Model 835.502.11
Item 24D67Model 6710A
Item 844719Model 63-150
Item 822281Model 822.316.11
Item 822302Model 822.364.11B
Item 837600Model 58-110
Item 822294Model 822.340.11B
Item 822290Model 822.332.11A
Set includes 4 carbide tipped cutters 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4"; 1 arbor 1/2"; 1 ball bearing (22mm) for 1/2" cut; 17 shims ( 8 x 0.1mm, 4 x 0.5mm, 3 x 1mm, 2 x 4mm).
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.
Heck of a bit!!!
What a nice slot cutting system! I wish it came in a little wooden storage case. It has a lot of little parts to keep up with. I will have to make one myself.