Chainsaw Carving An Eagle: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide
Chainsaw Carving an Eagle: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide By Dennis Roghair, Jamie Doeren Whether you are a chainsaw craftsman searching for inspiration or you are just getting started this book is...
Chainsaw Carving an Eagle: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide
By Dennis Roghair, Jamie Doeren
Whether you are a chainsaw craftsman searching for inspiration or you are just getting started this book is for you. Jamie Doeren, author of Chainsaw Carving a Bear, and Dennis Roghair - both nationally recognized award winning chainsaw carvers - instruct you on how to create our nation's symbol from a tree trunk or log.
Inside you'll find everything you need to carve with confidence including an overview of the chainsaw, safety, wood selection and preparation, step-by-step instructions, and 4 projects including:
- Carving an Eagle Head Plaque
- Standing Eagle with Fish and Mouth Open
- Eagle Soaring
- Eagle Bench
Reference photos and gallery included for inspiration in future chainsaw carvings.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.