CARTER F-A-S-T Fence Alignment Tool
Did you know that a bandsaw blade could change its angle as much as 18-degrees depending on where it rides on the top or bottom wheel? Multiply that over the length of the table, and many fences...
You May Also Like
- F.A.S.T. combo pack includes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" bars
- Magnetic bars attach to each other to setup wider cuts
- Bar has notch for blade teeth to rest perfectly flat against blade body
- Ruled scale for setting fence distance from fence to blade
- Great tool for setting router bit depth on router table or sub-base
Articles & Blogs
It’s not often that a manufacturer invents a slick solution to a long-standing woodworking problem. So hats off to Carter Products for alleviating some serious resawing aggravation! The challenge with resawing has always been setting your fence dead parallel to the cutting path of the blade. This can be tricky because the blade itself may not be perfectly parallel to the edge of the saw table due to the crown of the wheels or table misalignment. And any deviation of fence parallelism from the cutting path can cause blade wander, miscuts, and perhaps a bit of profanity.