California Air Tools - 4610ALFC Ultra Quiet and Oil Free 1 HP 4.6 Gal. Air Compressor
The California Air Tools 4610ALFC Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 1 HP air compressors in the industry having only 60 decibels of sound. The powerful...
You May Also Like
Item 422030Model CAT-10010DC
Item 422031Model CAT-10010DCAD
Item 422032Model CAT-10010LFDC
Item 422033Model CAT-10010LFDCAD
The California Air Tools 4610ALFC Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 1 HP air compressors in the industry having only 60 decibels of sound. The powerful 1 HP motor operates at only 1400 RPM which creates less noise and less wear.
The oil-free dual piston pump system is engineered for high performance and maximum durability. The dual piston pump system produces 25% more air compared to other 1 HP air compressor motors, and the motor/pump is tested for a minimum life of 4000 hours before wear. The 4.6 Gallon aluminum tank is lightweight (44 lbs.) making it very easy to transport and rust resistant. This oil-free air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a concern.
- 1 HP Motor operates at 1400 RPM
- 110V / 60 Hz
- Low Amp draw (7.6 Amps)
- 4.6 Gallon aluminum tank
- 1 – Universal quick connector
- Thermal overload protector
- Condor pressure switch
- Maximum pressure: 125 PSI
- Time to fill tank from empty to full: 110 seconds
- Recovery time from 90 PSI to 120 PSI: 20 seconds
- 4 CFM @ 40 PSI
- 3 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Comes complete with air filter
- Dimensions: 17” L x 17” W x 20” H
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.