C|FLUX - 1.5 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
Shipping Fee of $99.00
The popular Laguna® C|Flux Cyclone Dust Collectors have the user-friendly aspects of the previous generation while adding smart new features to improve the user experience. Among the upgrades are a dual-paddle filter cleaning design, a dust display viewing window and a max level...
- High-frequency handheld remote control
- Dual-paddle filter cleaning design
- Dust display viewing window
- Maximum level indicator
- Variable dust port positioning
- 25-gallon collection capacity
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP
- Electrical: 110V/220V, 60 HZ, 1 PH, 3,450 RPM
- Running Amp (with 6" inlet): 18.8A at 110V; 9.4A at 220V
- Air Volume: 900 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Maximum Static Pressure: 10.1" of water
- Fan Size: 13-1/2"
- Inlet: one 6" or two 4" ports
- Switch: High frequency remote control switch
- Collection Capacity: 25 gallon octagonal drum
- Packing Size: (L x W x H) 45" x 28.3" x 47" (114.5 cm x 72 cm x 119.5 cm)
- Machine Weight: 232 lb (105 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 287 lb (130 kg)
- Filter Media: filtering area 48.4 sq. ft. (4.5 m2)
- MERV Rating: 12
- Cartridge Filter: 1 micron, 15.74" x 19.68" (40 cm x 50 cm) x 1 pc
- (1) Laguna - C|FLUX: 1.5 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.