Hobby Vise with Vacuum Base
The Bessey Hobby Vise with Vacuum Base attaches to any non-porous surface for portable clamping. Release the locking ring to rotate or swivel, then relock it. Includes non-slip rubber pads for vise jaws.FeaturesPortableRepositionableAttaches to non-porous surfacesSpecificationsJaw...
The Bessey Hobby Vise with Vacuum Base attaches to any non-porous surface for portable clamping. Release the locking ring to rotate or swivel, then relock it. Includes non-slip rubber pads for vise jaws.
- Attaches to non-porous surfaces
- Jaw Width: 2-3/4"
- Jaw Opening: 2-3/4"
- Weight (approx.): 4.5 lb.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.
Articles & Blogs
Billy Rhinehart of Athens, Ohio, has been making guitars for more than 30 years. But they’re not just any guitars; they are unique creations that defy traditional instrument making, each with its own theme and colorful finish. His first — the fish guitar — started it all.