Carter Products - AXE Diamond Replaceable Bit Full Size Carbide Turning Tool
The Axe™ replaceable carbide tip woodturning tools from Carter Products are setting a new industry standard in the turning world. Made in the USA, the unique design of these tools features a 16"...
You May Also Like
Item 822349Model 852.504.11
Item 123052Model SO-801/B-HP-1
No longer will you need to worry about sharpening your turning tools. With two razor-sharp cutting points available, simply loosen the set screw and rotate the cutter to a new point when one becomes dull. Additionally the design of the cutters does not require you to “find the bevel” like traditional turning tools. Place the tool onto the rest flat and parallel to the ground, advance the tool slowly into the workpiece, and begin cutting.
The design of The Axe Diamond Tool is perfect for parting off projects, creating beads, coves, V-grooves or a dovetail for 4-jaw chucking applications. Other Carter tools available include: The Axe Square Replaceable Bit Full Size Carbide Turning Tool (#162508) and The Axe Round Replaceable Bit Full Size Carbide Turning Tool (#162509).
Measurements: 24-1/2" overall length, 8-1/8" toolbar length, 16-3/8" handle length
• Solid 16" solid Maple handle
• Two large flats incorporated into the handle provide positive registration in the hand
• Tool is equipped with a 5/8" round 303 stainless steel tool bar
• No more sharpening; simply rotate the cutter once dulled
• Perfect for parting off projects, creating beads, coves, V-grooves or a dovetail for 4-jaw chucking applications