9 Essential Woodworking Joints with Craig Ruegsegger DVD
WOOD magazine Projects Editor Craig Ruegsegger shows you how to cut the joints used to create panels, cabinets, frames, boxes, and more. Some require only the tablesaw or a router. Discover the...
You May Also Like
WOOD magazine Projects Editor Craig Ruegsegger shows you how to cut the joints used to create panels, cabinets, frames, boxes, and more. Some require only the tablesaw or a router. Discover the secret to cutting air-tight half-laps, the pros and cons of biscuits and pocket screws, and a foolproof method for perfect-fitting dadoes.
On this DVD video you'll learn...
- How to properly drill a screw joint – and then hide it
- Accurate miter cutting methods (and three ways of reinforcing them)
- Why glue alone is sometimes enough
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Orders ship via US Postal Service.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Wood Plans product returned within 30 days. Returns of Wood Plans manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Wood Plans Guarantee: 30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked. If you're dissatisfied for any reason, just present your proof of purchase with the product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.