5mm Drill Bit For Shelf Pin Jig
90-day GuaranteeLearn More
Designed for use with WoodRiver Shelf Pin Jigs. These jigs are so simple to use yet they are very accurate. Drill shelf pin holes for adjustable shelving in cabinets, bookshelves or AV furniture....
You May Also Like
• 3/8" guide holes align most self-centering boring bits
• Standard jig has 1" spacing and can be offset 1-1/2" or 2-1/2" from edge
• Metric jig has 32mm spacing and can be offset 37mm or 50mm
• Includes special pin to index the jig for longer length projects
• Shelf pin bits produce crisp holes with little tear-out
5mm shelf pin jig bit
Bit frequently would not retract back into jig,left black dust all over my project, and lasted less than 100 holes before it permanently bound up. Do not buy!
Guide Bushing is flimsy
I'm using this to build csustom book cases for my media room. The bushing started seizing up shortly after I started drilling. On my third set of shelves, the bushing fell out of the bit, and as dfaar as I can tell, there's no way to fix the retention. Maybe I just got a bad one, but this is far too flimsy for my use.
Product worked well, but seized up after drilling a few holes. I had to take it apart and lubricate the bit and guide bushing to keep it from happening.
great little bit
This bit is a great alternative to the never-in-stock bit that rockwell sells seperate from their shelf pin hole jig. It cuts smooth, clean and doesn't feel at all flimsy.
Great investment, doing a perfect job!
Save me a huge amount of time