RIKON - 4" x 36" Belt/8" Disc Sander
The RIKON 50-114 4” x 36” Belt / 8” Disc Sander is a powerful sanding machine with a direct drive power system driving both the disc and belt. The sanding speeds eat through wood effortlessly while...
Items You May Need
Item 170964Model 52-114
Item 850180Model 50-112
Item 861010Model 50-151
Item 861425Model 50-122
Item 818917Model 708595
Item 823894Model 1791291K
- Sturdy, die-cast metal frame for precision fitting of parts and rigidity during use
- Tracking knobs allow correct positioning of belts on frames
- Work tables adjust 0° to 45° with large locking lever handles for sanding angles
- PSA sanding discs apply quickly to the metal disc for instant use
- On/Off switch has removable safety tab for extra security
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 5AMP, 120V/60Hz
- Disc Table Size: 10-3/8” x 5-7/8”
- Table Tilt: 0° to 45°
- Miter Gauge Slot: 5/8” x 5/16” (16 x 6.5mm)
- Belt Table Size: 7-1/2” x 6-1/4”
- Belt Size: 4” x 36”
- Belt Speed: 2,165 SFPM
- Belt Tilt: 0° – 90°
- Disc Diameter: 8” PSA
- Disc Speed: 3,450 RPM
- Overall Size: 20” H x 25-1/4” W x 14” D
- Base Size: 10-7/8” x 8-5/8”
- Dust Ports: 2 (two) 1-1/2” O.D.
- Net Weight: 32.4 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 34 lb.
- Warranty: 5 Years
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.