Engineer's Square - Stainless Steel - 4"
Groz® 4" Stainless Steel Engineer's Square is handy for setting up table saw blades, jointer fences, and other machine tools where accuracy is a must. It is also superb for marking out wooden joints or checking cut stock.Features:Set up table saw blades, jointer fences, and other...
- Set up table saw blades, jointer fences, and other machine tools
- All surfaces and edges are ground for straightness and parallelism
- Accurate on both inside and outside edges
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 4" blade
- (1) Groz - 4" Stainless Steel Engineer's Square
- All surfaces and edges are ground for straightness and parallelism and is accurate on both inside and outside edges (not always the case with wooden body squares).
- No graduations appear on the blades.
It all starts here!
This is the first item I bought from Woodcraft on a recommendation [...] Found out the combination square I had been using to set up my table saw and my compound miter saw was actually NOT SQUARE. After re-aligning using this square, if my cuts are off, it's by less than I can measure. Granted I bought quality blades, but now my cuts are definitely 90 degrees. Put your money here first.
great tool great price
great tool makes a big difference on set up
Very accurate for the price
I bought this engineer's square when I realized that there was nothing in my shop that was exactly 90 degrees. It's been great for quick and accurate tool setup and checking squareness of other measuring tools. At 0.00063 in/in accuracy, this square is much more accurate that I could ever need.
Engineer's Square - Stainless Steel - 2"Item 141013
Engineer's Square - Stainless Steel - 6"Item 141015
10” Engineers' Precision Try SquareItem 187566
12” Engineers' Precision Try SquareItem 187567
Precision Engineer's Square Set - 3 PieceItem 148041