This all steel 2" engineer's square blade is handy for setting up table saw blades, jointer fences, and other machine tools where accuracy is a must. It is also superb for marking out wooden joints...
You May Also Like
Brooklyn Tool and Craft
- Steel 2" engineer's square blade
- Set up table saw blades, jointer fences, and other machine tools
- All surfaces and edges are ground for straightness and parallelism
- Accurate on both inside and outside edges
- No graduations appear on the blades
I've used it with the bench grinder to keep a chisel square to the wheel so far
keeping my scoll/band saw blades perfect
with this machinest sq. i can make perfect cuts on my scroll saw. its just the perfect size to do so. also i have a 14in band saw and works perfectly also in keeping my cuts accurate.