Laguna - 12" Jointer ShearTec II
Flat Shipping Fee of $199.00
All-new for 2021, the Laguna JX|12 ShearTec II is loaded with premium features to make jointing safer and more enjoyable.Features:● Parallelogram Table Adjustments - Table depth adjustments travel...
Item 863206Model 25-210H
Item 830127Model 1610079
Item 819164Model 1791241
Item 839589Model 708475
Item 412086Model 1791308
Item 838342Model 1610082
All-new for 2021, the Laguna JX|12 ShearTec II is loaded with premium features to make jointing safer and more enjoyable.
● Parallelogram Table Adjustments - Table depth adjustments travel along an arc to keep the same distance to the cutterhead through its travel
● Emergency “Knee-Stop” - The new knee stop uses a body-length bar at knee height to shut off the JX jointer. This important safety feature allows the machine operator to stop the machine quickly at any position along the front of the machine while keeping hands on the workpiece.
● New Ergonomic Machine Body - The new JX Series machine body has been redesigned with a “toe-kick” to allow the user to position themself closer to the machine tables and to move safer and easier along the length of the machine.
● In-feed Support Roller - Infeed tables are now fitted with pull-out support roller to help support longer materials
● ShearTec II Cutterhead - The ShearTec II cuttherhead comes as standard equipment on JX|12 ShearTec II Jointer. The ShearTec II is a 6-row carbide insert cutterhead that produces a superior surface finish on all woods including challenging hardwoods. The ShearTec II knives and fasteners have a T-step design to maximize clamping force on the knives preventing knife cracking and chatter. The 4-sided carbide insert knives produce a shear cut for flawless results. The ShearTec II cutterhead has deep grooves that make the cutterhead very quiet and improve shaving ejection. The 4-sided knives can be rotated for a new cutting edge without the need for a knife setting jig
● Deluxe Fence - 5-¾” fence with flip-down small fence for intricate work
● Worklight Ready - Built-in outlet and bracket for optional LED work light
● Power-feeder Ready - Included bracket to mount optional power-feeder
Motor 220v 5HP 1phase 60hz/23Amp.
Bed Size 12x 88"
Infeed Table Pull-out Extension 10"
Rabbeting Capacity 3/4"
Fence Size 5-3/4 47" Alu Fence
Fence Tilt +45/90°
Max. Depth of Cut 1/8"
Table height from floor 32"
Safety bar shut-off Yes
Wheels built-in Optional
Bracket to mount Light Yes
110v outlet for light Yes
Bracket to mount Feeder Yes
Dust Port Diameter 6"
Cutterhead Insert # 66 x 4-sided Carbide, 6 Row
Cutterhead RPM 5500
Cutterhead Diameter 3-7/8"
Bed Adjustment Parallelogram
Dimensions set up approx. 92"x 40"
Dimensions Shipping 91"x 32"x 45"
Net/Ship Weight # of boxes Lbs. 876/1043 1 Box
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.