Woodcraft was founded in 1928 and over 90 years later we're still an industry leader - offering quality woodworking tools and supplies. We're a multi-channel organization that is always looking for new talented individuals capable of helping us continue to grow. Woodcraft prides itself in our core beliefs that teamwork, respect, fun and customer service leads to success. If you're interested in becoming a part of our Woodcraft team, you can learn more about our open positions below. Woodcraft Supply, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
The following positions are located in Parkersburg, WV. Please send resume and cover letter to:
Woodcraft Supply LLC HR Dept.
PO Box 1686
Parkersburg, WV 26102
Maintenance Person - Mailroom Attendant
Woodcraft Supply, LLC, a leading mail order and retail supplier of fine woodworking tools, supplies and classes, has an opening for a Maintenance Person – Mailroom Attendant based in Parkersburg, WV. The Maintenance Person – Mailroom Attendant works as a member of the Purchasing Team and is responsible for the maintenance of the Corporate Office as well as the primary contact for the mailroom.
The best candidate for this position must be dependable, responsive, and possess a problem-solving attitude.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience with plumbing and electrical systems required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Inspect all office areas daily to identify problems with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns
- Respond to employees’ requests for maintenance services, including replacing air filters and troubleshooting maintenance issues
- Make necessary repairs or contact service companies as needed
- Stock supplies such as copier paper, kitchen consumables, etcetera’s
- Pick up mail at Post Office daily
- Receive incoming packages and supply deliveries
- Prepare outbound mail and packages
- Ability to communicate well with employees at all levels within Woodcraft
- Willingness to uphold company standards for safety, comfort, and efficiency
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Health insurance