Woodcraft was founded in 1928 and almost 90 years later we're still an industry leader - offering quality woodworking tools and supplies. We're a multi-channel organization that is always looking for new talented individuals capable of helping us continue to grow. Woodcraft prides itself in our core beliefs that teamwork, respect, fun and customer service leads to success. If you're interested in becoming a part of our Woodcraft team, you can learn more about our open positions below. Woodcraft Supply, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Woodcraft Supply LLC HR Dept.
PO Box 1686
Parkersburg, WV 26102
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
The Vice President of Sales and Marketing will lead
and manage a team of 20+ marketing, sales, internet
development and product development
professionals, dedicated to executing best-in-class marketing and sales
strategies for direct and retail
woodworking customers. The Vice
President of Sales and Marketing Incorporates data analysis utilizing GOOGLE
Analytics to maximize internet sales and determine tactics necessary to grow
internet sales. A passion for
woodworking and understanding of woodworking tools and accessories is
1. Be a participating member of the Woodcraft Leadership Team.
2. Be a participating member of the Woodcraft Franchise Council.
3. Creates and manages all P&L responsibility for all functional areas, which include marketing, sales and internet development.
4. Develops marketing strategies that support organizational goals and objectives.
5. Continually reviews flagship and product branding strategies to ensure alignment with core mission and values and ensure compliance with all branding strategies in the field.
6. Guide and direct multi-channel sales department in the development of promotional activities that create excitement and drive woodworking customers to all business channels.
7. Develops and implements pricing strategies that maintain market competitiveness while remaining consistent with Woodcraft’s business model and performance objectives.
8. Develop plans and utilizes third party technology partners, as appropriate, in the execution of a comprehensive internet sales, e-mail, social media/blogging, and affiliate programs.
9. Oversees internet advertising plan development and monitors advertising expenditures to ensure maximum effectiveness.
10. Oversees the sourcing and development of woodworking hand and power tools in support of Woodcraft’s goals and objectives.
11. Oversee the development and expansion of proprietary lines of tools to support existing house brands.
12. Establishes and maintains vendor relationships, traveling to domestic and foreign locations as required.
13. Ensures consistent interaction with franchisees in the pursuit of new product ideas or by providing technical product support.
14. Supervises 20+ marketing team members.
- Woodcraft Values
- Customer Relationship.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Financial Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Critical Thinking.
- Presentation Skills.
This position manages all employees of the marketing functional areas and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Other work times may be necessary to complete various tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
A passion for woodworking, with the knowledge of application for a variety of woodworking tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in business related field.
10+ Years of strong marketing experience in retail and direct to consumer channels.
Depth & breadth of knowledge to include marketing, sales, internet development and product development.
Expertise in using industry research and internal data to develop engaging, customer oriented marketing programs.
Expertise in e-commerce
including Google analytics, traffic acquisition, web merchandising, SEO, paid
search, social & display advertising.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
E-Mail & Social Media Specialist
Woodcraft Supply, LLC, a multi-channel retailer specializing in woodworking tools, supplies and knowledge is currently looking for a qualified applicant to join the digital marketing team. This position is full-time and is located in Parkersburg, WV. Woodcraft is interested in someone with a passion for social media, e-commerce marketing, and someone who can create engaging web content. We’re excited to welcome a new member and look forward to hearing from you!
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience in marketing, web design, communications, video production, online marketing, or graphic design
- Strong knowledge of popular social networks
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe CC Suite
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to prioritize workload
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Health insurance
Please e-mail your resume, portfolio/creative writing samples/links to social medial channel, profiles or websites to Tisha_Schmidt@woodcraft.com by Monday, January 14, 2019.