Deluxe Fine Kerf Razor Saw and Miter Set
Cut wood inlay material, small moldings, pen blanks and more or do precise cutting and mitering with the Zona® Tools Deluxe Fine Kerf Razor Saw and Miter Set. The .01" thin blade perfectly matches the thin slot miter box. The 24 TPI saw cuts through just about any type of material,...
Cut wood inlay material, small moldings, pen blanks and more or do precise cutting and mitering with the Zona® Tools Deluxe Fine Kerf Razor Saw and Miter Set. The .01" thin blade perfectly matches the thin slot miter box. The 24 TPI saw cuts through just about any type of material, including dense exotic woods. The aluminum miter box holds material up to 2" wide and 7/8" thick for cuts at 90°, 45°, and 30° angles.
- Ideal for cutting wood inlay material
- Use to make small moldings, pen blanks or for other precise cutting and mitering
- Cuts on pull stroke
- Leaves smooth edges on cuts
- Durable hard wood handle
- Cuts through dense exotic woods
- Made in the USA
- Includes razor saw and miter box
- Blade Length: 6-1/2"
- Blade Width: 0.01"
- Teeth Per Inch (TPI): 24
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 1-3/16
- Miter Box Construction: Aluminum
- Miter Box Slot Width: 0.014"
- Miter Box Capacity (Width): 2"
- Miter Box Capacity (Thickness): 7/8"
- Miter Angles: 30°, 45°, and 90°
- (1) Zona Tool - Deluxe Fine Kerf Razor Saw and Miter Set
Blade too flexible for a straight cut
This did not work out for my project of making very small picture frames. When cutting a 45deg. angle, the blade always bows and walks - even with soft pine or basswood. This opened up the blade slot wider at the bottom as every cut would walk. No matter how I hacked it, pieces are always off and the frames don't make a square. I tried a normal hack saw with high tension on the blade and got a straight cut using the miter box. If you don't need your cut to be absolutley straight - this saw will probably work for you.
Zona ToolItem 840085
Black Resin Professional Crosscut Joinery SawItem 150762
Hand Saw / Crosscut Saw 26" x 7 TPIItem 147406