Yost - Mechanic's Vise, Model 650
Furnished with 30,000 PSI gray iron castings and reinforced bar support, enclosed, lubricated, continuous rolled thread main screw design, replaceable hardened steel machinist’s (top) jaws,...
You May Also Like
Furnished with 30,000 PSI gray iron castings and reinforced bar support, enclosed, lubricated, continuous rolled thread main screw design, replaceable hardened steel machinist’s (top) jaws, replaceable hardened steel pipe jaws that are set back to allow for machinist’s vise use and a no-pinch main screw handle.
- Large anvil work surface
- 360° interlocking swivel base with two lockdowns
- Professional appearance ideally suited for mechanics.
- Swivel base equipped with (4) 5/8”diameter mounting holes.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Buyer may return any product to Seller if: (i) it is in new condition, suitable for resale in its undamaged original packaging and with all its original parts and (ii) it has not been used, installed, modified, rebuilt, reconditioned, repaired, altered or damaged. Buyer's surplus returns, and those not meeting (i) and (ii), above, will be evaluated on an individual basis after Buyer has contacted Seller's authorized representative for prior written permission. Special orders or non-stock items may be returned if the manufacturer will accept the return. Any product that the Seller accepts for return which meets (i) and (ii), above, a credit memoranda will be issued for authorized returns and shall be subject to the following deductions: (a) cost of putting items in salable condition; (b) transportation charges – for return goods, if not prepaid; and (c) 15% handling and restocking charges.
If you have any return issues, please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty and return policy supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Yost Vises Warranty: Yost Vises warranties its products for 1 year after sale. NOTE: Shipping damage, shortage or errors must be reported within 1 day following delivery. Items should be inspected upon arrival. Manufacturer's defects must be reported within 7 days of receipt.