4-1/2" Heavy Duty Combination Pipe and Bench Vise with Stationary Base, Model 132C
Features60,000 PSI tensile ductile iron cast bar & backLarge pounding anvil surfaceReplaceable Hardened Steel Pipe JawsSelf-adjusting pipe jaws designed to grip pipe securelyPipe jaw design helps prevent pipe marring, crushing or bendingPipe jaws are recessed to allow for...
- 60,000 PSI tensile ductile iron cast bar & back
- Large pounding anvil surface
- Replaceable Hardened Steel Pipe Jaws
- Self-adjusting pipe jaws designed to grip pipe securely
- Pipe jaw design helps prevent pipe marring, crushing or bending
- Pipe jaws are recessed to allow for machinist's vise use
- Deep throat for extra working room
- Equipped with two (2) Lockdowns, No Pinch Main Screw Handle, Replaceable Hardened Steel Serrated Jaws, Continuous Rolled Thread on Main Screw
- Meets Federal Specifications GGG-V-410, Type IV.
- Made In the USA.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Buyer may return any product to Seller if: (i) it is in new condition, suitable for resale in its undamaged original packaging and with all its original parts and (ii) it has not been used, installed, modified, rebuilt, reconditioned, repaired, altered or damaged. Buyer's surplus returns, and those not meeting (i) and (ii), above, will be evaluated on an individual basis after Buyer has contacted Seller's authorized representative for prior written permission. Special orders or non-stock items may be returned if the manufacturer will accept the return. Any product that the Seller accepts for return which meets (i) and (ii), above, a credit memoranda will be issued for authorized returns and shall be subject to the following deductions: (a) cost of putting items in salable condition; (b) transportation charges – for return goods, if not prepaid; and (c) 15% handling and restocking charges.
If you have any return issues, please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty and return policy supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Yost Vises Warranty: Yost Vises warranties its products for 1 year after sale. NOTE: Shipping damage, shortage or errors must be reported within 1 day following delivery. Items should be inspected upon arrival. Manufacturer's defects must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
10-1/2" Quick Release Workbench ViseItem 162796
10-1/2" Quick Release Woodworking Vise with Quick Adjustment LeverItem 147941
EHPV Hinged Pipe Vise 3/8"-2-1/2" CapacityItem 187511
EHPV Hinged Pipe Vise 3/8"-3-1/2" CapacityItem 187512
7" Quick Release Woodworking Vise with Quick Adjustment LeverItem 144844
EHPV Hinged Pipe Vise 3/8"-2" CapacityItem 187510