Worx - 12.0 Amp Electric Trivac with 2 Stage Metal Impeller and Electronic Variable Speed, Model WG509
The WORX WG509 TRIVAC is an easy-to-use, 3-in-1 system for blowing, vacuuming, and mulching leaves. No stopping to change tubes and no downtime to switch from a blower to a vac. This machine does...
You May Also Like
Item 419691Model WG575.1
Item 422777Model WG517
Item 422778Model WG520
Item 422779Model WG546
The balanced single hand operation makes it easier to maneuver and control without much fatigue. In vac mode, the innovative vacuum tube design provides 350 cfm of volume even when reaching under decks and patio furniture. In blower mode, the air speed can be electronically adjusted from 75 to 210 mph for more power on demand, or to maximize performance for blowing and sweeping in corners or harder to reach areas. The WG509 TRIVAC has a metal impeller plus shredder blade which provides an 18 to 1 mulch ratio. A quick tube release makes cleaning a breeze. The included collection bag holds up to 1-bushel of mulched leaves. With the TRIVAC’s powerful 12-amp motor, this tool makes an efficient alternative to gasoline powered tools.
The Trivac allows for no down time -- blow the leaves into a pile, vac and mulch them, and dump the bag for compost or collection.
- Metal impeller with added shredder blade provides a 18:1 mulch ratio
- Electronic variable speed for corner sweeping and maximum performance
- Quickly converts from blower to vacuum mode with the flip of a switch
- Innovative vac tube design that easily reaches under decks and patio furniture
- Quick tube release for easy cleaning
- Single hand operation, compact and light weight
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.