American Furniture Design
Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Regulator Clock No. 2, AFD299
The Regulator Clock No. 2 design was modeled after the original Seth Thomas Office No. 2 Regulator from the mid 1870's. With this plan, you can build one for your home or office. The dial ring can be made with either a lathe or with a plunge router with a series of set ups which we...
- Size: 36" high by 15" wide and 6" deep
- Skill level: Intermediate
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PROJECT PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship from Canada and will take approximately 14-21 business days for delivery.
- There will be a Flat Rate Shipping charge of $4.00 for this plan.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance. Authorization required prior to returns.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days with your original invoice and we will gladly replace the plan, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
U BildItem 401160
U BildItem 401278
U BildItem 401370
Wood MagazineItem 409549
Wood MagazineItem 409526
U BildItem 401137
U BildItem 401347