American Furniture Design
Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Plantation Rocking Chair, AFD133
Build your own Plantation Rocker similar to those popular in the 1800s. This design is a woodturner's delight. The legs and rocker are shown in red oak. The rattan/cane weaving can be easily accomplished with a little practice. You will find this chair to be very comfortable to sit in....
- Size: 45" high by 22" wide and 19" deep
- Skill level: Intermediate
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PROJECT PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship from Canada and will take approximately 14-21 business days for delivery.
- There will be a Flat Rate Shipping charge of $4.00 for this plan.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance. Authorization required prior to returns.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days with your original invoice and we will gladly replace the plan, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
Articles & Blogs
Wood MagazineItem 831892