American Furniture Design - Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Mission Style Queen-sized Bed and Night Stand, AFD236
Build a bed and nightstand set for your home or as a great gift. This queen-sized Mission Bed is an outstanding project that fits very well in most homes today. The Arts & Crafts style is...
Item 151628Model FD-418
Item 152578Model HF-107
Item 149779Model FD-726
Item 152579Model HF-108
Item 819634Model 692
Item 151654Model FD-703
Item 409545Model MD-00107
Item 401310Model 936
Item 151653Model FD-702
Item 151564Model FD-176
Build a bed and nightstand set for your home or as a great gift. This queen-sized Mission Bed is an outstanding project that fits very well in most homes today. The Arts & Crafts style is reflected in the head and foot boards and sets a modern theme of this classic design. This is a very easy project to complete and only requires a limited amount of lumber. The Mission Nightstand is included with this plan as an added bonus.
- Nightstand size: 26" high by 27" wide and 18" deep
- Head Board Size: 50" high
- Footboard Size: 30" high
- Skill level: Beginner
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PROJECT PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship from Canada and will take approximately 14-21 business days for delivery.
- There will be a Flat Rate Shipping charge of $4.00 for this plan.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance. Authorization required prior to returns.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days with your original invoice and we will gladly replace the plan, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.