American Furniture Design
Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Mission Style Contemporary Dining Chairs - Side and Captain
Build these Mission Contemporary Dining Chairs in both side and captain's chairs with this woodworking plan. The mortise and tenon joinery will assure you of a chair that will last for a life time. This is an advanced project that requires steam bending the back slats. The detailed...
- Size: 48 1/2" high by 17" wide and 17" deep
- Skill Level: Advanced
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PROJECT PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship from Canada and will take approximately 14-21 business days for delivery.
- There will be a Flat Rate Shipping charge of $4.00 for this plan.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance. Authorization required prior to returns.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days with your original invoice and we will gladly replace the plan, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
these plans are fraught with errors
I have never seen a set of plans that had so many errors. Fortunately I made a prototype from pine and not expensive Walnut. Photos in the book have been copied from copies so many times there is no detail left in.
Wood MagazineItem 831892
Wood MagazineItem 831883
Wood MagazineItem 831889