Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Flat Panel TV Entertainment Center
Say goodbye to those monstrous, room-swallowing entertainment centers of yesterday. This up-to-date, modest-sized cabinet offers full service and great styling while housing all of your electronic...
You May Also Like
- Each plan features step by step instructions with detail photograph
- Exploded illustrations for various project steps, a cut list and cutting diagram
- Convenience Plus Buying Guide so you know exactly what supplies are required to complete the project
- These plans are for beginner or an accomplished woodworker
- the Woodcraft Classic Plan series will have a plan for you!
Great place to start but needs help
First, this piece is very long with no center support, after a few years it started to sag in the middle even with solid 3/4 ply as a base. Use glass for the doors so you can use your remote without opening the doors. Forget the triangle shaped bits for plywood edging, get a good set of straight shaker style rail and stile bits. Much easier to use. I would recommend this as a project but only with some changes.
Designers need to review this pattern
Cut list shows two pieces of 1/4 plywood and only one piece of 3/4". Should be other way. The second piece of 1/4" cut pieces is repeat of the first. Doesn't show layout of all 3/4" pieces needed.
For stsrters, cutting diagram is incomplete. lacks content and instructions. some of the photos are not the best. These plans will need some thinking through because of lack of instructions and fair at best photos. Be sure to read and think it through before you start or buy you materials.