SERX Straight Edge Rule 36inch
Get it straight. Whether it''s your jointer or table saw, getting multiple horizontal surfaces on the same plane can be a challenge. Woodpeckers new 36” Straight Edge Rule will simplify this task...
It boasts straightness within .003” along its full length. That''s .001” per foot. The base edge has two legs for increased stability. The opposite edge is formed at a 30 degree bevel and engraved with an inch scale. By sloping down toward the work piece, accurate measuring and marking gets much easier.
Machined from aircraft grade aluminum and anodized for protection and appearance. Comes in a fitted wall mountable case.
- Both edges are precision milled for true parallel and reliable straightness
- Bottom edge is formed with a center groove for added stability
- Features a white band along its face to increase contrast with the surface being checked
- Set comes in a fitted MDF wall mountable case
- Not compatible with HookStop
Very accurate, great quality and very inexpensive.
Excellent, precision product
Perfect for checking/setting jointer beds, checking faces and edges on jointed workpieces, etc. Stands up easily and stably on flat surfaces. A real bargain when compared to a Veritas of the same length.