Aluminum Router Plate For Triton Routers
Woodpeckers Aluminum Router Table Mounting Plate for Triton routers is stronger, stiffer and less prone to warp or flex then other aluminum, polycarbonate or acrylic router plates. Predrilled...
You May Also Like
- Predrilled 4-hole and older 3-hole mounting pattern fits all Triton routers
- 3/8"-thick fixture grade cast aluminum material with durable, low friction anodized coating
- CNC milled to exact tolerances for perfect fit in router tables w/a 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" opening
- 3-9/16" bit opening accepts molded insert rings; includes 2-5/8", 1" and 1-3/16" guide bushing opening
- Engraved scales to simplify fence positioning with 8 threaded setscrews for leveling