Woodpeckers - Aluminum Router Plate For Triton Routers
Woodpeckers Aluminum Router Table Mounting Plate for Triton routers is stronger, stiffer and less prone to warp or flex then other aluminum, polycarbonate or acrylic router plates. Predrilled...
Item 150995Model 3PC-SRS
Item 162481Model PRS4034
Item 149529Model PRL350PADS
Item 149078Model PRL-V2-420
Item 150996Model INSTEMP
• Predrilled 4-hole and older 3-hole mounting pattern fits all Triton routers
• 3/8"-thick fixture grade cast aluminum material with durable, low friction anodized coating
• CNC milled to exact tolerances for perfect fit in router tables w/a 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" opening
• 3-9/16" bit opening accepts molded insert rings; includes 2-5/8", 1" and 1-3/16" guide bushing opening
• Engraved scales to simplify fence positioning with 8 threaded setscrews for leveling
Perfect fit and looks great
I purchased this to go along with my SawStop in Saw router table. If you own a Triton router you know they are a great tool but not easily integrated with other brands. This fit perfect and the stainless steel looks great with all the stainless steel on my saw.