Lake Erie Toolworks Inc
Wood Vise Screw - Basic Kit
Basic Wood Vise Kit from Lake Erie Toolworks is a great starting point in building your own bench. Full sized and quality machined to be used for Leg, Face and Tail Vises. IncludesVise ScrewWood nut SpecificationsScrew Length – 23” to 24” Hub size - 3-1/2" diameter x 4-3/4" long...
- Vise Screw
- Wood nut
- Screw Length – 23” to 24”
- Hub size - 3-1/2" diameter x 4-3/4" long
- Threaded section - 2-1/2" x 19-1/4"
- Approx. size - 2-1/2" diameter x 19-1/4" long
- Nut size -approx. size - 2-3/4" thick x 4" wide x 8-9" long
Handle not include
Milled from solid billet of hard maple, no glue joints
Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 10-14 business days
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Returns allowed within 30 days of shipping if not satisfied. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in a unused, resalable condition. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the RGA information.
Limited lifetime warranty for original purchaser on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Lake Erie Toolworks will be required. Please contact Lake Erie Toolworks at 814/528-4337
Lake Erie Toolworks IncItem 427367
Lake Erie Toolworks IncItem 427364
Lake Erie Toolworks IncItem 427365
Lake Erie Toolworks IncItem 427366